17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
As goals for all people of our planet: teachers and pupils use these to develop a deeper understanding of their importance in sustaining our planet for everyone.
- No poverty;
- zero hunger;
- good health and well-being;
- quality education;
- gender equality;
- clean water and sanitation;
- affordable and clean energy;
- decent work and economic growth;
- industry innovation and infra structure;
- reduced inequality;
- sustainable cities and communities;
- responsible consumption and production;
- climate action;
- life below water;
- life on land; peace,
- justice and strong institutions and partnerships for the goals.
These goals are threaded through as many lessons as we can in order to develop a thoughtful next generation.