Just a reminder in line with our school policy, due to certain allergies in our school, I am so sorry but we are unable to hand out sweets or cakes etc. for birthdays or celebrations. Many thanks for supporting us with this.
Drop off and collection time
A few reminders:
Use the empty top carpark spaces when you arrive if the gates are still locked.
· Please leave the car park straight away when you have dropped off or picked up your child. This will make a space available for someone else and will get your child safely into the car. We desperately need the spaces.
· Please do not let your child use the play equipment.
· Please hold their hand at all times when moving to and from your car.
· Please use the bus if at all possible.
· Please avoid driving on the grass/mud in the field, it will bring mud onto our new clean stone!
Many thanks for your support in keeping our school as safe as possible.
MUSIC Tuition Information 2022 (KS2)
Violin/Ukulele/Piano - Mr Cresswell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorder/Clarinet/Oboe/Bassoon – Mrs Webb - email@example.com
Guitar - Mr Standell firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES WILL BE PRESENT IN SCHOOL AND MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES:
- Pupils and staff will clean hands thoroughly.
- Pupils and staff will practise good respiratory hygiene through the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach using tissues when sneezing which are then properly discarded afterwards with as little contact as possible being made between face and hands.
-The ventilation of rooms will be maximised.
THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY IN SCHOOL IN RESPONSE TO ANY OUTBREAK AND MUST BE FOLLOWED IN EVERY CASE WHERE THEY ARE RELEVANT:
- Managing confirmed cases of COVID-19 amongst the school community
- Containing any outbreak by following local health protection team advice
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE CASE OF AN OUTBREAK:
- Minimise contact as much as possible between individuals and maintain social distancing wherever possible. This may include having classes in their own separate 'bubbles' with their own members of staff, ensuring staff maintain a suitable distance from pupils and other members of staff where possible, bubbles may join together if limited numbers. Having staff move around school using the outside of the building wherever possible, having daily whole school events such as assemblies and lunches in classrooms rather than the hall and having staggered break and lunchtimes.
THE FOLLOWING MAY APPLY IN SCHOOL UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by staff when close contact with pupils is necessary and unavoidable, such as administering first aid.